Background

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back to work!

Aaron and I went back to work yesterday.  It wasn't too bad considering it was Friday, plus I had a town hall for Consulting, and Aaron had a conference for his IA role.  It was great to see everyone at work.  I was so excited that my team was still kicking butt and taking numbers.  I am so lucky to have such great associates.  It is amazing though to see what changes in 5 short weeks.  I have a lot of email and catching up to do.  Next week we tackle a full work week.  Everyone say a little prayer.

The month of March is a very special month this year.  Aaron is turning the BIG 3-0 on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day.  We are excited for his parents and sister and her family to come into town.  This year Aaron's birthday is on a Saturday.  We are so excited to finally check out the Kansas City St. Patrick's Day parade.   

March is already turning out to be a spectacular month.  The weather is gorgeous and I already have flowers popping their heads out of the ground.  I just love spring time.  Aaron and I are going to go and soak up the sun.  Today, we have been complete bums around the house, sleeping and watching tv.  K-State did pull off a nice win against OSU. 

Now, as my mom would say, we have to go outside and get some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment